Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Cheryl St.John: These are a few of my favorite Christmas inspirations

For years I've done a popular Christmas Tree Tour on my blog. With a new grandbaby born a week ago today, I didn't do the tour this year, and I'm missing sharing the trees and Christmas memories -- but I am enjoying our 11th grandchild, Genevieve Grace. beyond measure.

I thought I'd share some of my favorite Christmas photos with you today. Pictures inspire me and bring me joy. I hope you enjoy them today.

I counted. I could fit most of my village houses on this tree

Most of us could do this in a heartbeat, right?

Can you imagine walking along this peaceful street?

le sigh - vintage Shiny Brite ornaments

such a lovely tree

love this door and porch

Looks like a Victorian Christmas scene

I have a collection of these Santa mugs too

love this tree! where would I put it?

I can see these on my Victorian tree

so pretty

Connie Cooper's tree

My metal sculpture tree is up all year round, but it is decorated at Easter and Christmas

2015 Elli with their tree

who wouldn't want to take this little tree home?

ready for guests


And the star of our Christmas season, Genevieve Grace

MERRY CHRISTMAS! GOD BLESS YOU!



15 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the beautiful photos. I love your sculpture tree and so practical for year-around displays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Merrillee. I have a Goebel bird collection, so I set them around the tree.

      Delete
  2. These photos are definitely inspiring. I'm thinking the book tree could work this year...and it would open up a little space on my shelves for more books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures! But someone's got a lot more energy than me. My favorite of all is little precious Genevieve Grace. Can I just say that I need more grandkids!?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eleven grand babies! You are blessed, for sure! Thanks for sharing your pictures with us! All so beautiful, especially Genevieve Grace! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I even admit how old my oldest granddaughter is. I was a very young first-time grandma - she's 28!! One of my grandsons is married. I expect the next baby will be a great. :-)

      Delete
  6. Thanks, Cheryl. Love the pics, especially of Genevieve Grace. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful inspiring photos. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the photos. You found some interesting trees! Congratulations on that gorgeous grandbaby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely Christmas photos, filled with inspiration! And congratulations on your new granddaughter! Eleven grandchildren--wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow...amazing photos! Blessings to all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful!! Love the metal tree!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive