Thursday, April 27, 2017

Join me on Facebook for a Live Chat

Hello, Terri Reed here. I'm so excited to share with you the Classified K-9 Unit. This continuity series  revolves around an elite group of FBI agents and their K-9's. Aren't these covers lovely? And the line up of authors is amazing.
To get a look at how the cover was made, check this out http://bit.ly/2pB5lDb
If you're on Facebook today at 2pm PST, I'll be doing a Live Chat via my Facebook Author page

Book 1, Guardian features a chocolate labrador name True. True's specialty is water search and rescue. Here's some of the many reasons why these fabulous dogs are used.
True's handler, Agent Leo Gallagher has a traumatic past that makes it difficult for him to open his heart to love.  Here's a picture of what I envision Leo looking like. Look at those eyes.
















Together True and Leo make a good team as they work to protect widow Alicia Duncan and her family.

8 comments:

  1. Having owned several Labs I can attest to the fact that they are great dogs. This looks like a wonderful series. Thanks for the information about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're lab owners, too, lab mixes. We've had several. Currently, we have two black lab/boxer mixes that look totally different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always loved the labs. Love the information, Terri. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a very harry Australian shepherd who I had to teach how to swim. I was surprised to learn not all dogs know how to swim instinctively. Once she got it, she loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I have a very hairy German husky who is just over a year and loves to eat my son's toothbrushes! I have no idea if she can swim. I do know she can dig.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pam, mine is a digger too! I'm trying to break that habit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I sure enjoyed writing the last book for this series. What a great group and these K9 dogs are amazing! We learn from each series and we work hard to get the details just right. Terri's story is wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, Thank you Lenora.
    So my chat is done. I was awkward but I survived. LOL
    If you want to see a play you can visit my author Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/terrireedauthorpage/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive