Friday, June 10, 2016

What We're Reading



Teri Wilson
I just finished reading: After You by Jojo Moyes. (This is the sequel to Me Before You.)
I am currently reading: Emily Giffin's upcoming novel First Comes Love, which releases on June 28. I'm interviewing her for HelloGiggles.com during her book tour, so her publicist sent me an advance review copy. I'm beside myself with excitement. Emily is one of my favorite all-time authors. (And the book is sooo good.) 
Next, I plan to read: The Memory of Us, by Camille Di Maoi. Camille is a friend of mine, and this is her debut book for Lake Union Publishing, based on the Beatles song Eleanor Rigby. I can't wait to read it! 

Barbara Phinney:
I just finished reading: A Fall From Yesterday by Norah Wilson.
I am currently editing my mystery books.
Next, I plan to read: Emma’s Prayer by RA Giggie, a local author who writes poignant Christian mysteries.


Danica Favorite:
I just finished reading: An Alaskan Wedding by Belle Calhoune

I am currently reading: Gate of the Sun by Elias Khoury
Next, I plan to read something light and fluffy that I don’t need to think about. My current read is really challenging!

Pamela Tracy
I just finished Kiss River by Diane Chamberlin, which I enjoyed.  There was a surprising twist at the end. 
I am currently reading Her Rancher Bodyguard by Brenda Minton.  I keep hoping that if I read her enough whatever she is doing right will zap me so I can write like she does.
Next I'll probably read No Test for the Wicked which I picked up at the RT Book Conference.


Patricia Johns
Right now, I'm reading middle grade books with my son. There is only so much time in a day, and I'm writing hard! When my reading is vastly different from my writing, it helps me not to confuse the two.
So right now, I'm reading: a Hardy Boy's Book called The Flickering Torch Mystery. ;)


Lorraine Beatty
I just finished reading White Shirts? A first hand account of a mass shooting at a Jackson fire department several years ago. Written by the wife of one of the victims.
What I'm reading now: Mindy Obenhaus Falling forthright Hometown Hero.
What I'm going to read next - Yuletide Reunion by Virginia Vaugan. 



Deb Kastner
I just finished reading: The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins. Excellent writing and characterization.
I'm currently reading (well, re-reading): Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte. It's a classic for a reason! I adore Mr. Rochester. Love those dark, broody heroes.
Next, I'm planning to read: Something out of the Regency era, I think. 


Linda Goodnight
I am currently reading The First Gift by Ruth Logan Herne. It was sent to me for endorsement by her publisher and I am really enjoying it. It is a heart-tugging, surprising story set in New York's Appalachia.
I just finished reading Kristin Hannah's Winter Garden, a beautifully written, complex tale of a mother with a horrifying secret past and her daughters who struggle to understand her.
Next, I will read Lacy William's Once Upon a Cowboy. It looks very cute. The cover is gorgeous and the opening scene hooked me.

1 comment:

  1. Just finished reading The Butterfly vride by Lacy williams and Protective duty by Jessica R Patch
    Currently reading Lakeside Sweetheart by Lenora worth and No other will do by Karen Witmeyer

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive