Thursday, June 9, 2016

Summer mayhem!

Aka I no longer know the days of the week.

Hi Everyone, Danica Favorite here, and I'm just going to confess and say that when Winnie asked me to post on THURSDAY, and I said yes, I had every intention of posting on Thursday. And technically, at my house, it still is. :)

But here's the trouble: It's summer, and with my kids not going to school every day, and the transition of days when they have their activities, I never know what day of the week it is. So there I was, happily getting ready with all of my Wednesday night things, because my daughter has gymnastics on Wednesday, and oops!! I forgot that she moved to a Thursday gymnastics day. Yep. I was working on a post on what I thought was Wednesday, for Thursday, and guess what? It was already Thursday.

Welcome to summers at my house! I think I'm busier in the summer with the kids than any other time of the year.

So, since I can't seem to get my days straight, you'll all have to forgive me. One day, I will finally figure out a good system for remembering what day it is!

Until then, tell me about how you handle your summer schedule craziness. Apparently, I need all the help I can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive