Saturday, February 6, 2016

FEATURED BOOK AND INTERVIEW:A Daddy for Her Triplets by Deb Kasnter



His Unexpected Valentines 
Clint Daniels knows he is nobody's sweetheart. The rugged mountain guide has lived most of his life alone, and with his heartbreaking past, he can't imagine a domestic future with anyone. Especially not a warm and graceful widow like Olivia Barlow. But when her three towheaded little boys approach him at the Lone Star Cowboy League's annual Valentine's dance, he finds it impossible to turn them away. Clint isn't prepared to be a father, but these boys draw out his paternal side. And somehow, vulnerable Olivia and her children begin to make the cowboy suspect their wary hearts might actually be a perfect match…

Interview:
How exciting to have Clint Daniels, the hero from A Daddy for Her Triplets by Deb Kastner, a February 2016 release from Love Inspired Romance.

1.     Clint, tell me the most interesting thing about you.
I work as a mountain guide in the Deep Gulch Mountains near Little Horn, Texas. I teach survival skills to both children and adults, although frankly, I’d much rather just be alone. I’m not much good with people.
2.     What do you do for fun?
I like to ride deep into the forest and camp out under the stars. I have a special spot I especially like. Just me, my horse and Pav.
3.     What do you put off doing because you dread it?
Social activities. Little Horn folks love to get together and celebrate near-on anything. Me? Not so much. I always feel awkward and out of place. But when my former foster mother Libby asked me to accompany her to Little Horn’s Lone Star Cowboy League Valentine’s Roundup, how could I say no?
4.     What are you afraid of most in life?
Commitment. I don’t like feeling boxed in, and a woman trying to hog-tie me makes me claustrophobic.
5.     What is the most important thing to you?
Freedom. I like to be able to go where I want to go, when I want to go, with nothing holding me back. I’m an outdoorsman and I like it that way.
6.     Do you read books? If so, what is your favorite type of book?
I like a good book once in a while and I usually carry a novel in my saddlebag. Thrillers, mostly, or courtroom dramas like Grisham. Reading lets me get out of my own head.
7.     If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I wouldn’t let the way my dad abandoned me bother me. Even after all these years, I’m still searching for the stupid treasure he supposedly hid. Why do I even care?
8.     Do you have a pet? If so, what is it and why that pet?
My dog Pav—short for Pavarotti. He’s a golden retriever. He’s better company than most humans and he breaks the ice during my guide tours. Everyone loves dogs. I also do search and rescue with him.
9.     If you could travel back in time, where would you go and why?

I’d want to go back to the day my dad walked away from me and abandoned me in the mountains. I was only six years old, and I didn’t know better. I wouldn’t have let him leave without me, that’s for sure. What kind of a man leaves his own son to the elements?

4 comments:

  1. Have bought it and on my reading list and loving this series

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished this book....loved it. Trying to collect the entire series and read it 'cause it is very good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These authors are all lovely ladies and at the top of their game. I know everyone will enjoy reading their books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to read it. Congratulations by the way on making the PW Bestseller list.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive