Friday, April 10, 2015

What We're Reading




Sandra Orchard
I just finished reading: Double Agent by Lisa Phillips
I am currently reading: Caveat Emptor: The Secret Life of an American Forger by Ken Perenyi
Next, I plan to read: Shenandoah Crossings by Lisa Belcastro

Debby Giusti
I'm reading Patricia David's AMISH REDEMPTION and enjoying it so much.
Just bought Irene Hannon's Rita nominated novel, DECEIVED, which is next in line. I always enjoy Irene's books and know this one will be extra special.

Jean C. Gordon
I just finished reading: Never Trust a Cowboy by Kathleen Eagle. I've been reading more cowboys lately (thinking about writing some), and Kathy is one of my long-time favorite authors.
I'm currently reading: Tempted by a Soldier by Patricia Potter. I read her connected book The Soldier's Promise and loved it. So far, this one is meeting my enjoyment expectations.
Next, I should read the last (but not least) book on my 2014 list of Christmas books, Love Finds You on Christmas Morning by Trish Perry and Debby Mayne.

Barbara Phinney
I just finished reading, The Cortes Enigma by John Paul Davis
I am currently reading, The Texan’s Inherited Family by Noella Marchand
Next I plan to read, The Governess of Highland Hall by Carrie Turansky.

Lacy Williams
I just finished reading:  Cowboy Under the Mistletoe by Linda Goodnight. Loved the depth of emotion and the heroine who fought for her man!
I am currently reading: The Emperor's Edge collection #1 by Lindsay Buroker. This is mainstream fantasy/steampunk. I grabbed the first one free a few months ago and fell in love with her world-building.
Next, I plan to read: The Dandelion Field by Kathryn Springer. She's on my must-buy list and I can't wait to get to this one.

Mary Curry
I just finished reading:  Mariana by Susanna Kearsley  
I am currently reading: 2 books  Buried Secrets by Irene Hannon and May Sarton's journal The House by the Sea
Next, I plan to read: The first 4 Killer Voice books for LIS.

Deb Kastner
I just finished reading:Suitor by Design by Christine Johnson
I am currently reading: Betting on Hope by Debra Clopton
Next, I plan to read: Promise to Cherish by Elizabeth Byler Younts

Terri Reed
I just finished reading: Critical Pursuit by Janice Cantore
I am currently reading: Die Again by Tess Gerritsen
Next, I plan to read: The Disposables by David Putnam

Pamela Tracy
I just finished reading: Calico Joe by John Grisham
I am currently reading: Twilight by Meg Cabot
Next, I plan to read: Small-Town Bachelor by Jill Kemerer

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing this, Pamela.

    I always love reading this list because it gives me so many great additions for my TBR pile (not that it needs to grow!) and I'm always reminded of a book I meant to read.

    Happy Friday everyone. I have a gray, rainy morning. Perfect for reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved seeing the titles! Fun to know what everyone is reading. If only we all had more time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all these great title ideas! I'm definitely going to add these to my TBR pile. You know, for someday when I have time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, who has time. I did Grisham's on tape in the car. The Cabot I'm reading now has waited its turn for TWO years. I'm reading Jill's next because she had my book in a picture she posted on Facebook. It so made me happy that I'm going to move her to the top of the list.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive