Friday, November 28, 2014

An E-reading We Will Go

About fifteen years ago, my friend Chris purchased an e-reader from Office Max.  Maybe it was longer ago than fifteen years, but she bought the first generation - not a Kindle or a Nook, but an e-reader.  Maybe the Edsel of the e-readers.  She raved about it.  The rest of us looked at her, turned to the next chapter of whatever book we were reading, and thought to ourselves..."It will never last."

That e-reader didn't last.

However, the next e-reader did.

I love print books best <gasp!>  Always will (really).  But, on trips (really, I brought 200 books with me, I tell my husband), or late at night (this backlit thing is a good idea), or when I'm tired (just how large a large print should I go?), the ebook reader cannot be beat.

So, if you're going on a trip, thinking about reading late at night, or tired and want a short story, go ahead try a new anthology out called Mistletoe Kisses.  You'll see that all the authors have their roots in the LI garden :)

Today, until Sunday night, this 8 author, Christmas romance is only 0.99!

Now at Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ON4UXBU/

So, what's your favorite thing about e-readers?

4 comments:

  1. Retailers love me. My favorite thing about my eReader is that if I finish a series book that I've really liked, I can immediately buy and start reading the next book in the series if it's available, or another of the author's back list if it's someone new.

    And, I was able to pre-order and receive this bundle as soon as it was published.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheri and Jean, it's a most wonderful world God's given us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's a great bundle of stories and I'm on my last story have thoroughly enjoyed reading them :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive