Friday, October 10, 2014

Friday Sisterhood with Rhonda Gibson


Family Status: I am married with two grown children and two granddaughters 

What Is Your Favorite Beverage: in the summer, Diet Doctor Pepper and In the winter, Hot chocolate. Although, I have to give up the diet dr. pepper so I guess I'll switch back to tea :)

What Is Your Favorite Food: I love all foods but when going out to eat I prefer, General Tso Chicken or Burritos... Home cookin? Mom's meatloaf, mashed potatoes, green beans and hot rolls

What Is Your Favorite Thing to do During Free Time: I love to read. I read everything except... Horror. Lately, I've taken to reading lots of YA 

Who Has Been the Most Influential Person in Your Life: My mother, I believe she has shaped me into the woman I am today.

First Book You Fell in Love With: A children's book called: How Fletcher Was Hatched

A Book You Wish You’d Written: The Harry Potter Series, I love those books and wish I'd come up with a similar idea :)

First Book Published:  A Novella called, A Love Of A Life time from the Barbour collection Scraps Of Love

Most Recent Book: His Chosen Bride, a Love Inspired Historical, that came out in May from Harlequin

Out Next: A Pony Express Christmas my first Christmas Love Inspired Historical coming out November 2014

How Many Have You Written: A Pony Express Christmas will be my 16th title in print and my 5th LIH. I am soooo blessed! 

What Do You Know Now That You Wish You’d Known Then: To enjoy every step of every day and trust God to direct those steps. Everyday is new. What seems like a big deal today, is small potatoes tomorrow.

What is Your Favorite Bible Story: I love Noah's ark and like to look at it from the view of Noah's wife. Little is said about her but I can just imagine what her thoughts and life "might" have been like.

What is Your Favorite Bible Verse: This changes from time to time: Right now it is Proverbs 3:4-7

What is Your Favorite Hymn: Amazing Grace

What is an Ongoing Prayer Request You Have: That God will continue to use me and that I will be the example of Him that He intended.




10 comments:

  1. Hi Ronda, so nice to get to know you better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When are you coming back to Arizona?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rhonda! Nice to get to know you. I love your outlook on life. It's so true that many of those big deals turn into nothing later. Wish I'd learned that sooner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so good to learn more about you, Ronda.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to meet you Rhonda! Fun interview.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Rhonda! Nice to get to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed this opportunity to get to know more about you, Rhonda. I'm looking forward to your upcoming release. I live in Placerville, California, one of the stops on the Pony Express.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rhonda!
    It was wonderful seeing you again at the recent ACFW!
    As you already know, I love your books - - so I'm excited you've got a Christmas LIH coming out. :)
    Hugs from Georgia, Patti Jo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great interview, Rhonda! I love these Sisterhood interviews!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Sorry I am late everyone. It is wonderful being here.

    Pamela, wish I was coming your way now but I'm not :( I'm not sure when I will be coming but when I do, you will be the first to know :)

    Thank you everyone for being here, I'm glad you enjoyed the interview.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive