Sunday, September 7, 2014

Danger at the Border Interview

Today we're welcoming Border Patrol Agent Jeff Steele, the hero of Danger at the Border, written by Terri Reed a September 2014 release by Love Inspired Suspense

Wow, you've just had quite an adventure.   
1.  Tell us a little about yourself and how you came to be in the midst of such suspense.  When it came to the attention of Homeland Security that people were becoming sick after swimming in a lake that spans the international boundary line between the US and Canada, I was sent to investigate and determine if the lake water had been deliberately poisoned and if so why?
2.  So, during the book you met Dr. Tessa Cleary.  Tell us a bit about her. Tessa is a field biologist for the USDA Forest Service’s Fish and Aquatic Ecology Unit. She was sent to Glen Lake to find the cause of the pollutant. What was your first impression? Pretty and trouble with a capital T. I figured she would be high maintenance, bossy and demanding. When did you know it was love? I honestly can’t pinpoint the exact moment—Tessa turned out to be nothing like I first thought.  She was warm, caring, self-reliant and self-sacrificing.  She unexpectedly wove her way into my heart.   
3.  What strengths/skills do you have? Quick on my feet, protective of those I love and my country.  What is your greatest weakness? I’m jaded and cynical. At least that was Tessa’s assessment in the beginning of our adventure.     
4.  What scares you? Loving someone then having them leave me.    
5. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? My relationship with my parents.
6.  Where are you in your faith at the start of your story? I’m a man of faith. But during this journey that Tessa and I were on, my faith was tested many times.
7.  Where are you in your faith at the end of the story?  My faith is stronger. I’m more committed than ever to God.
8. You've got a scripture at the beginning of the story.  Tell us why this scripture is significant.   Our soul waits for the Lord: He is our help and our shield. Psalms 33:20
This scripture sums up perfectly what I learned through this journey with Tessa.
9. If you could be a dessert what would you be and why?
Apple pie and ice cream because its an all American kind of dessert.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive