Sunday, February 2, 2014

The Baby Rescue Interview


Today we're welcoming Lisette Sutton, the heroine, of The Baby Rescue by Margaret Daley, February 2014, Love Inspired Suspense.

Wow, you've just had quite an adventure.   
1.  Tell us a little about yourself and how you came to be in the midst of such suspense. 
I was assigned by my new boss in Denver. I work for the FBI and we are working with the US Marshal Service to catch a group of people who are selling babies on the black market. Colton Phillips and I are working together and we don't always see eye to eye on how to deal with a situation.
2.  So, during the book you met Colton Phillips.  Tell us a bit about him.  What was your first impression?  When did you know it was love?  
I thought Colton was reckless and arrogant. But as I got to know him, he wasn't anything like that. I started to fall in love with him when I saw his dedication to stopping these people who were trafficking in babies.
3.  What strengths/skills do you have?  What is your greatest weakness? 
I'm a determined and dedicated to doing my job the best way I can. Sometimes those traits can also cause problems, especially when working with others.         
4.  What scares you?
Being like my mother who was accused of being a traitor.I've spent years trying to show I am not.
5. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I need to be more flexible—more willing to change directions when I need to.
6.  Where are you in your faith at the start of your story? 
I believed in the Lord, although I was having trouble forgiving my mother for what she did. 
7.  Where are you in your faith at the end of the story?
Much deeper—I learned the value of forgiving someone.
8. You've got a scripture at the beginning of the story.  Tell us why this scripture is significant.
It's John 3:16 about the Lord giving us his only begotten Son so we could have everlasting life. What a gift! That is humbling.
9. If you could be a dessert what would you be and why?
Rocky Road ice cream for a description of my life up to the point I fell in love with Colton.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive