Sunday, December 8, 2013

Sugarplum Homecoming Interview


How exciting to have Lana Ross, the heroine  from  Sugarplum Homecoming by Linda Goodnight, a  December, 2013, release from Love Inspired Romance.

1.   Lana, tell me the most interesting thing about you.

Most people are interested in my music. You see, I left my small Ozark town years ago to pursue a career in country music. I sing and play and write songs, so everyone in Whisper Falls said I’d make it big. They were wrong. All I made were a lot of mistakes.

2.  What do you do for fun?

I love hanging out with my niece, Sydney, who lives with me. She’s an amazing little girl who deserves a lot more than a life on the streets of Nashville. That’s why we’re back in Whisper Falls because, heaven only knows, I never wanted to come back here.

3.  What do you put off doing because you dread it?

This question made me smile. I really dread facing the people of Whisper Falls, especially my neighbor Davis Turner. He is the smiling poster boy for Mr. Clean Cut and Nice. We knew each other from high school back when I was the poster girl for Wild Child. The Lord has changed me but people here will only remember the bad things I did.

4.  What are you afraid of most in life?

Losing Sydney. She’s my life now and I’ll do anything to protect her. I’d rather people think bad things about me than for them to discover she is not really my child. I’m afraid someone will take her away because I’m not the most fit guardian.

5.  What is the most important thing to you?

Giving Sydney the home she needs. It used to be my music but not since I cleaned up my act.

6.  Do you read books? If so, what is your favorite type of book?

I was a horrible student, never read anything in my life except country music magazines, but lately, I’m trying to read the Bible.

7.  If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

My reputation! I was going to say I’d like to get rid of this paralyzing stage fright but I think maybe God gave me that so I won’t argue with Him!

8.  Do you have a pet? If so, what is it and why that pet?

No, but Sydney is asking for a puppy for Christmas. I don’t know. I never stayed in one place long enough to have a pet. All this change is overwhelming!

9. If you could travel back in time, where would you go and why?
That’s so hard. I have many regrets that I’d like to rewind, but maybe I’d go back and refuse the first time someone offered me alcohol.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive