Sunday, November 17, 2013

Rescuing Christmas Interview

Today we're welcoming Lily Anderson the heroine of Rescuing Christmas, written by Terri Reed a November 2013 release by Love Inspired Suspense

Wow, you've just had quite an adventure.   
1.    Tell us a little about yourself and how you came to be in the midst of such suspense.  It was so scary. After a Christmas dinner with some girlfriends a man abducted me from my car. I didn’t see his face so I don’t know who or why.  I managed to escape but he came after me.
2.    So, during the book you met Jarrod Evans.  Tell us a bit about him. Jarrod is a K-9 officer out of the Dallas PD.  He came to Sagebrush so I could help him train his new partner. What was your first impression? I thought I was dreaming when I first saw him. Tall, handsome and heroic.  When did you know it was love? I’m not sure I can pinpoint when.  From the moment he entered my life, I felt drawn to him but I was too afraid to believe I’d find love.  I held back and almost lost the opportunity to tell him how I felt.
3.    What strengths/skills do you have? I’m good with dogs.  I understand them.  Dogs are such great companions as well as protectors. What is your greatest weakness? I’m too trusting, but then again that could be a strength.
4.    What scares you? The thought of being alone for the rest of my life.
5.    If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I’d be bolder, more assertive.
6.    Where are you in your faith at the start of your story? I’m a believer and thought my faith was strong.
7.    Where are you in your faith at the end of the story? My faith is deeper. I’m more trusting of God
8.    You've got a scripture at the beginning of the story.  Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. Hebrews 11:1 Tell us why this scripture is significant. This verse helps me to remember that faith comes from within not by what is visible or touchable.   
9.    If you could be a dessert what would you be and why? I’d be bread pudding. Warm and gooey and sweet, yet substantial.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive