Sunday, October 13, 2013

A Family For Christmas Interview


How exciting to have Chance Dawson, the hero from A Family For Christmas, an Oct 2013 release from Love Inspired Historical written by  Winnie Griggs.

1.  Chance, tell me the most interesting thing about you.
The most interesting thing that folks know about me is that I own a motor carriage.  It’s the only one in Turnabout and the first one most of these folks have ever seen.  As for the thing most folks don’t know, well I’m not ready to talk about that yet.

2.  What do you do for fun?
I like working with my hands - tinkering with mechanical things to try to figure out how they work, or doing some woodworking.

3.  What do you put off doing because you dread it?
Reading my mail.

4.  What are you afraid of most in life?
Folks finding out my secret

5.  What do you want out of life?
To be accepted for who I am, warts and all

6.  What is the most important thing to you?
Standing on my own two feet

7.  If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Again, I don’t know you well enough to go into all that.

8.  Do you have a pet? If so, what is it and why that pet?
There’s a stray cat that hangs around my place, but I wouldn’t really call him a pet.

9. Can you tell us a little interesting tidbit about the time period you live in?
There are lots of exciting new inventions popping up out there that are going to make life easier for folks once they get more widespread.  Some of the things I left behind in Philadelphia haven’t quite made it out here in Turnabout yet - motor carriages (other than mine), telephones, electricity - but they’re coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive