Friday, March 29, 2013

Ask Elnora--It's Good Friday--Lenora Worth

Hello my friends. Today is Good Friday. So I thought it might be a good day to share what is good in our lives. I'll go first.

I'm blessed. I love my job. I love my family. I love my life.
I love Jesus Christ and believe in the power of His resurrection.
I'm not a "together" person. I fail on a daily basis. But because of The Love of Christ, I can strive to do better, be better and love more.  I can ask for forgiveness and I can forgive. This is the good that came out of Christ dying on the cross for my sins.

What is good in your life today? Happy Easter!

4 comments:

  1. My family is the best blessing in my life. I thank God daily for each of them. Happy Easter to you all and may God bless you abundantly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a good day, the sun is shining, I am well enough to walk and talk and get around, bills are paid for the month, spring has sprung and flowers are blooming, Family is not in any serious health or financial problems, God is good to us..Thank you for sending Jesus to earth so I can ascend to heaven one day and live there forever....
    Paula O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paula,
    You said everything I'm thinking. Thank you so much for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful posts, ladies. You are all part of the good in my life!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive