Saturday, March 31, 2012

FEATURED BOOK: SANCTUARY FOR A LADY BY NAOMI RAWLINGS



The injured young woman Michel Belanger finds in the woods is certainly an aristocrat. And in the midst of France's bloody revolution, sheltering nobility merits a trip to the guillotine. Yet despite the risk, Michel knows he must bring the wounded girl to his cottage to heal.Attacked by soldiers and left for dead, Isabelle de La Rouchecauld has lost everything. A duke's daughter cannot hope for mercy in France, so escaping to England is her best chance of survival. The only thing more dangerous than staying would be falling in love with this gruff yet tender man of the land. Even if she sees, for the first time, how truly noble a heart can be….

6 comments:

  1. Congrats, Naomi! Your book sounds very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Half way through this book and loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naomi, my mom loved your book! I'm definitely adding it to my TBR pile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad so many of you are enjoying my book! Christine, your mom sent me the sweetest letter in the mail! So glad she put in a good word for me with you. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive