Sunday, January 22, 2012

Montana Match Interview


How exciting to have Parker Watson the hero from Montana Match written by Merrillee Whren a January 2012 release from Love Inspired Romance.

1. Parker Watson, tell me the most interesting thing about you.

I like to invent stuff. My current project involves turning the waste from my ranch into

fuel. It’s a work in progress. I’ve been studying some of the methods used by other people

and trying to make something that will operate on my ranch.

2. What do you do for fun?

I love to snow ski, but I don’t do it very often because my work keeps me too busy. At

home, I like to watch movies with my girls.

3. What do you put off doing because you dread it?

I dread leaving the ranch and going into town because the people there don’t like me much.

4. What are you afraid of most in life?

I’m most afraid of confronting the people who believed the worst about me when I was

falsely accused of misconduct with one of my students.

5. What is the most important thing to you?

The most important thing to me is giving my girls the best life possible. They mean

everything to me. They keep me going, even when life doesn’t seem fair.

6. Do you read books? If so, what is your favorite type of book?

Most of the books I read are non-fiction. I work as a medical writer, and I do a lot of scientific

research for my work and my inventions. I don’t do much pleasure reading.

7. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

I would learn how to better deal with the people who hurt me. I don’t know what to say to

them anymore.

8. Do you have a pet? If so, what is it and why that pet?

I don’t have a pet myself, but there are lots of animals on the ranch. I recently gave our nanny

a dog for her birthday. It was my girls’ idea, and I thought it would be a great gift since she

has always wanted a dog of her own.

9. If you could travel back in time, where would you go and why?

Sometimes, I wish I could go back to the time when my life was simple and I was a respected

teacher in my community rather than an outcast. But then, my girls, Rose and Jasmine,

wouldn’t be a part of my life. There is no going back, so I have to accept the way things are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive