Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Independence Day! by Lisa Mondello

Hello from Lisa Mondello, blogging for Pamela Tracy who is on va-cay with her family. I myself am getting ready for a BBQ and hopefully some fantastic fireworks tonight.

I'm back from NYC and had a wonderful meeting with my editor, Elizabeth Mazer, and my agent Michelle Grajkowski, and I'm raring to go on my next book. More on that in the future. Had a blast having dinner at John's Pizzeria in Time Square with the Love Inspired gals and a great time at the Harlequin Party where the LI girls danced the night away.

For those of you reading this today on the holiday, I wish you all a wonderful holiday filled with fun, family and friends.

Many blessings,
Lisa Mondello

1 comment:

  1. I'm home as well. It was great seeing everyone who was in NY!

    I hope everyone had a happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive