Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Brrrrrr!

11:40 pm:  Today is my day to post, and I'm coming in just under the wire.  What a day it has been!  I finished and sent off a book manuscript this morning, while keeping an eye on our serious weather reports.  We are in the midst of a blizzard, with winds up to 50 mph and what looks like around sixteen inches of snow so far--though lots more is coming.  My husband and I cleaned the horse barn, brought the horses in early and bedded them down--with extra blankets for the old guy is a grand old thirty-five years old.  He looks like Methuselah,  and if horses can look happy, he sure did, once he was snuggled into his jammies!  Listening to the wind howl as I type this, I know our  gravel country road will be drifted impossibly high, and we won't be going anywhere until the county plow comes through..possibly  for days.  I'm so happy that I have lots of good books to read (especially the newest Love Inspired novels!!) and a nice warm fireplace.

I hope you all are warm and cozy tonight, wherever you are.  And if you are some sunny place  instead of in this massive Midwestern blizzard,  enjoy! 

1 comment:

  1. Roxanne, I'm glad you were able to get out to mail your book!! Now you can relax and snuggle in for the long haul.

    Loved the image of your horse! :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive