Tuesday, January 25, 2011

RSS-What does that mean?



Today I posted a new topic on my new blog on my website home page at http://www.booksbylyncote.com.

Do you know what this orange button with what looks like sound waves is? If not, drop by my blog and read the explanation. There will be a test!

In fact if you leave a comment (with email address using at and dot) on my blog, telling me whether this is new to you or not--I'll enter you into a drawing for an autographed copy of one of my books! You can't beat that, can you?

6 comments:

  1. I have used it a bunch of times. I love getting blogs sent to my reader so I know when a new blog or comment appears and I don't miss anything.
    ellentoo20atgamildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lyn, I'm all about the RSS feed--I love my Google Reader!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I'm clueless. I have a place for people to sign up with a feed of my blog, but I've never really understood it. I think, though, that I should be able to go read all the blogs I follow in one place. Is that right?? :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive