Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Cowboy's Homecoming Interview

How exciting to have _Jeremy Hightree the hero from __The COWBOY’S HOMECOMING__ a __January 2011 release from Love Inspired Romance .

1. Jeremy Hightree, tell me the most interesting thing about you.
I’m a kid from Dawson, Oklahoma who has managed to do pretty good for himself. I guess the most interesting thing is that I’m really a Cooper, and didn’t know it until I was 18. I’ve spent the last 12 years being pretty mad about that fact. Some people might be interested in knowing that I bought the church I grew up attending…just to tear it down.
2. What do you do for fun? Ride bulls and build custom motorcycles.
3. What do you put off doing because you dread it? I’ve put off talking to Tim Cooper, my dad, for about a dozen years.
4. What are you afraid of most in life? That’s easy, Bethlehem Bradshaw
5. What do you want out of life? I guess the answer to that is the same as question four, Bethlehem Bradshaw. I thought I wanted revenge, but Beth is a lot better option.
6. What is the most important thing to you? Taking care of my family. Oh, and Bethlehem Bradshaw. I’ve been a pretty happy bachelor for a long time, so I guess I’m coming to terms with the reality that things have changed.
7. Do you read books? If so, what is your favorite type of book? Right now I’m reading Beth’s mom’s Bible. Beth gave it to me, thinking it would be the thing that would stop me from tearing down Back Street Church.
8. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I guess I’d be more forgiving.
9. Do you have a pet? If so, what is it and why that pet? I have horses and some cattle.
10. If you could travel back in time, where would you go and why? I think I’d go back about 40 years and try to figure out what happened to my mother. What turned her to alcohol and kept her from being the parent she should have been.

Thank you Brenda for sharing Jeremy with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive