Sunday, October 10, 2010

Heroine Interview from Seeking His Love by Carrie Turansky


Interview with the heroine:
Rachel Clark from Seeking His Love, LI October 2010, by Carrie Turansky

1. Rachel, tell me the most interesting thing about you.
I’ve always loved drama. I started out acting in high school and then majored in theater in college. I taught drama at a high school in Seattle, and now I lead the Northcoast Christian Youth Theater in Fairhaven, Washington.

2. What do you do for fun?
I love to watch old movies, especially musicals. I like to read, spend time with friends, and I’m a great bargain hunter. I can pull together a great outfit or redecorate a room with a visit to a couple thrift stores.

3. What do you put off doing because you dread it?
I put off contacting my mom. We have a strained relationship, and sometimes it’s just easier not to call or write very often.

4. What are you afraid of most in life?
I sometimes struggle with letting people see who I really am on the inside. I’ve been hurt in the past, and it takes a lot of courage to put yourself out there again and risk rejection.

5. What do you want out of life?
I want to make a positive difference in people’s lives – my students, my friends, and hopefully my future husband and children.

6. What is the most important thing to you?
My faith is very important to me and also my calling to work with children and youth. They are the future, and we need to invest in their lives.

7. Do you read? If so, what is your favorite type of book to read?
I love to read! My favorite type of books are historical and contemporary inspirational romance.

8. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I’d like to have more courage to be transparent with people.

9. Do you have a pet? If so, what is it and why that pet?
I don’t have a pet, but my landlord has the sweetest golden retriever named Sasha, and I’ve fallen in love with her.

10. If you could travel back in time, where would you go and why?
I would travel back to my early days of teaching in Seattle. I’d be more aware of a certain student’s intentions. Maybe I could’ve seen what was coming and prevented him from lying about me and getting me in so much trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive