Wednesday, September 22, 2010

ACFW conference this year



This is Margaret Daley. I just returned from the ACFW conference in the beautiful city of Indianapolis. I had such a great time seeing old friends and meeting new ones. This is the American Christian Fiction Writers' annual conference where writers, editors, press and agents come together to honor Christ and to discuss the Christian Fiction market. It is a wonderful place to network and learn more about how to write a great book.


I ended up teaching an hour class about tracking details in a book. I always enjoy teaching. The awards dinner on Sunday evening was fun. Janette Oke was there to give an award to her editor, Carol Johnson, who The Carol Award for the best book in a category was named after. The pictures I have loaded are of the banquet that evening. The two at top are of me and Camy Tang on the left and Ginny Aiken on the right. The one in the middle is of Danica Favorite, Cheryl Wyatt and me. The bottom one is of Allie Pleiter, Lenora Worth, me, Linda Ford and Danica Favorite.

3 comments:

  1. Great photos, Margaret! I enjoyed seeing you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaret -- thanks for the photos. Makes me feel like I know what was happening (wish I had been there -- sounds like a great conference).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margaret,
    You have wonderful pictures. Mine all turned out badly. One day I had my camera and couldn't figure out why the camera wouldn't work. No battery.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive