Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Back from Orlando/RWA conference


Terri Reed here, exhausted after ten days away in sunny, HOT, Orlando for Romance Writers of America's 30th annual national conference. I had a wonderful time on so many levels. I visited Disney's Animal Kingdom, danced with Donald Duck and chatted with Safari Mickey. The conference was at the beautiful Swan Dolphin hotel.











I signed my May release Covert Pursuit at the Literacy signing with 500 of the genre's favorite authors. I atteneded workshops and actually gave a workshop. I can to spend some time with my editors.
Here I am with my Senior Editor after the Prestigious RITA and Golden Heart award ceremony.



Here I am with my editor, Emily Rodmell, at the Harlequin Party where we danced the night away. A fun time was had by all!

4 comments:

  1. Great photos! I've never been to Disney World but it's on my list of places to go. And, how wonderful to meet up with Tina and Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous! Writers and Donald Duck too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm jealous, too. I wish I could've gone. Sound like y'all had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a blast. Everything about the conference, from the location, the workshops, the awards ceremony and seeing new and old friends was a special experience. Next year is New York. RWA is already gearing up.
    Should be wonderful. Hope you all can make it.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive