Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Booksigning

Linda Goodnight here in hot and humid Oklahoma. Tomorrow is hair appointment and manicure day. I might even get my eyebrows waxed. Why, you ask, go through this trauma in the summer? Because I have a book signing on Saturday in Edmond at the Mardel’s Christian book store. There will be eight Oklahoma authors, including me. K-Love Radio will be there broadcasting and there will be lots of door prizes and freebies. So, if you’re in the Edmond, OK area from 11-3 July 17, stop in and say hello. There’s always free chocolate whenever I’m around…

3 comments:

  1. So, who are the other seven?
    Hmmm, Oklahoma's only a fifteen hour drive. If I left now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pamela, you're so cute! Wish you could come, though. I'd love to see you.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive