Thursday, May 20, 2010

Vacation Time!

Janet mentioned vacation earlier this week. Which made me realize just how close that time is getting! This is the last week of school for our county, so soon the kids will be home and my schedule will go haywire. :)

I've learned the best plan is to get up early in the morning while the kids sleep in. That's my peaceful concentration time. The older my son and daughter get, the later that wake-up time is! So maybe my schedule won't be too off track while I'm revising the book I'm currently working on--A Family for Faith (coming out in April 2011).

We plan to go to the beach later this summer. We love to go to Orange Beach, Alabama (near Gulf Shores). It's gorgeous! I believe I shared this photo last year after our trip. Of course, we'll be praying that the oil spill is contained as soon as possible. It breaks my heart to think of the damage it's caused and could keep causing.

What about you? I'd love to hear what y'all do for fun or to get away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive