Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Fun in Denver


Recently I went to a writer's retreat in Denver. Although I enjoyed listening to some excellent speakers, I'm most thrilled by the fact I totally relaxed and enjoyed the company of other writers without actually feeling I needed to write. I forgot to worked on my story for four whole days and it felt good.

The last night I was in Denver I went out to dinner with Camy Tang, Cheryl Wyatt, Danica from the Steeple Hill boards, Allie Pleiter and Robin Caroll to Cheesecake Factory where believe it or not I didn't eat a piece of cheesecake that day. But I also went on Thursday with Cara Putman, her husband and Karen Ball, and I did get a piece of Snicker Cheesecake. I love snicker bars and the dessert was delicious.

Above is a picture we took after eating at the Cheesecake Factory right across the street at Writer Square. How appropriate is that for six writers!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you all had fun in Denver. I love the cheesecake factory but there isn't one within 150 miles of me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, Cheesecake. That's a worth a trip any day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually twice at Cheesecake Factory while in Denver. I hadn't intended to but I'm easy. You can twist my arm.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive