Sunday, March 8, 2009

Hero's Interview from A Soldier for Keeps by Jillian Hart

Interview with the hero: (Pierce Granger from A Soldier For Keeps)

1. Pierce Granger, tell me the most interesting thing about you.

I’m an Army Ranger just back from deployment in the Middle East. I’m committed to my country, my family and my friends.

2. What do you do for fun?

I love downhill skiing. That’s how I met Lexie. She’s this great girl I’m crazy about.

3. What do you put off doing because you dread it?

Laundry. Grocery shopping. Talking about my feelings.

4. What are you afraid of most in life?

I’m not afraid of anything…except the idea of living life without Lexie.

5. What do you want out of life?

To know that I’ve done the right thing to the best of my ability every step of the way.

6. What is the most important thing to you?

Lexie.

7. Do you read books? If so, what is your favorite type of book?

Something with a lot of action.

8. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

I would want to be better at not avoiding talking about my feelings.

9. Do you have a pet? If so, what is it and why that pet?

I love dogs. The dog I grew up with still lives with my folks. His name is Roger and he’s a sheep dog.

10. If you could travel back in time, where would you go and why?

I would want to serve in World War II.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive