Saturday, November 22, 2008

I'm so confused

Hi. I'm Lenora Worth. I've written 34 books, most of those for Steeple Hill. I don't blog much and I've decided like Missy, that as much as I love to talk I go blank on what to say on a blog. But somehow I find myself agreeing to blog everywhere anyway!



When I was first asked to join this blog, I thought CRAFTIE?? I almost broke out in the hives. I don't do crafts of any kind. I tried crosstitching once and almost went cross-eyed doing that. It was for my husband's grandmother and I managed to make the thing (a small one that gave the definition of a Southerner as someone who loves porch swings, fried chicken and sweet tea and some other things I can't remember. It took me about two months to do it. After Granny passed away, my husband's mother gave the little cross-stitched picture back to me and it now hangs in my kitchen. So I guess I survived that little crafty venture and now have a lot of great memories of a woman I loved dearly. But mostly, when I try to "craft" something it looks more like what a pre-schooler would make than a middle-aged woman. Anyway, I panicked when I saw our name, thinking oh, my, I've signed up to make crafts???



Thank goodness the only crafting going on here is fun, friendship and a love for writing inspirational stories of love and hope. Sigh. That I can live with! I think my day to blog is the second Tuesday but I might be wrong on that. I'm still learning all this stuff. Maybe this is like cross-stitching after all. You just have to know where all the stitches need to fall. I might be in trouble!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Write for Love Inspired Romance?

Write for Love Inspired Romance?
If you do and would like to join this blog, please contact either Margaret Daley or Pamela Tracy

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive